MOT & Servicing
What can we do for you?
Calder Campers are only too pleased to maintain any campervan, MPV or vehicle in our ten bay workshop by our seven technicians with many years of experience between them. We can carry out all work from a service to a full engine rebuild, all at competitive prices and of course you can have a free courtesy vehicle whilst we have yours.
Our fully equipped workshop can prepare your camper for its annual MOT test in an efficient manner, also supplying any parts required and of course test it, we also supply free of charge a courtesy car for the duration of the test.
Our service is second to none as you would expect from Scotland's largest, longest established campervan company, give us a try you won't be disappointed.
Some of our workshop services:
- An approved 60 Point service and safety check only using leading brand oils and components
- Full vehicle diagnostics using only the best test equipment by Bosch, Snap-On, Launch and Hella
- Fabrication of new custom built stainless steel exhausts with a life time guarantee
- Brake disc skimming with our on board disc lathe for the truest brake disc alignment
- Brake, clutch and all friction material changed by qualified time served technicians
- Engine and gearbox reconditioning and testing
- All electrical diagnosis and repair by our own in-house auto electricians
- MOT pre-test inspection and MOT test
- Winter antifreeze service, check over and road test four wheel laser wheel alignment
- Full wax oil rustproofing
- Tyre bay, we can supply and fit any make of tyre, from a budget tyre to a Pirelli Zeoro
- Disability controls, we can arrange to have any type of controls fitted by a local expert in disability supply and fitted